During the last one year, each one of us has emerged as a warrior, having gone through a blend of pain, sorrow, loss & strength. While Covid has taken away a lot from us, #LifeInCovid has also taught us a lot! Covid Diary writing challenge is an opportunity, an outlet for each one of us to pen down those experiences of #LifeInCovid. This expression can take any form & language, be it poetry, quotes, stories! At the end of the challenge, we’ll reward this effort of yours by publishing your writings during these 21 days as your own individual book, something to remember your courage & strength by!
How will this work?
All the writers who register for the challenge will be provided with a form in which they will have to send the MS-Word File having all the content of their #LifeInCovid experiences. The writers can choose any form of writing to express themselves, be it poetry, musings, quotes, stories, sher-o-shayari etc. There are no restrictions on the language of the content. You can even write in multiple languages & have multiple form of writings! You can write a maximum of 50 pages, which typically means 25-30 poems or 50-60 quotes or 5-6 stories or any combination of these! The idea is to utilise the 21 days of this challenge to pen down your experiences of past one year of living in Covid using any of these writing forms!
Just in case you are unable to complete the challenge, we will provide extra time.
Once you complete the challenge, here’s what all you will be getting!
Covid Warrior Certificate
To each participating writer, we will send a Covid Warrior Certificate which will also be signed by one of our celebrated authors!
We will publish what you will write during these 21 days under Covid Diary Writing Challenge as your own individual book. (Because after all the pain you have suffered, you deserve this) Following are the specifics of the book publication package which will be provided to the writers who participate in the challenge:
- ISBN number & barcode allocation
- Book’s interior layouts & designs will be created by us
- Book’s cover page design will be created by us. We will share 3 options to select from.
- Book will be published as a paperback and eBook.
- The book will be sold & distributed via Writersgram Shop, Amazon & Flipkart!
- 5 complimentary copies will also be provided to the author.
- A royalty equal to 100% of the profits on sale will be provided on monthly basis.
- All the copyrights of the book and content will remain with the author.
- A publishing agreement will be shared once the challenge is complete.
Book Marketing Once your book is published, we will share promotional material to help you promote your book. We will also share our super secret book marketing guide which will help you to sell 1,000 copies in just 30 days!
Please note the following important points:
- This challenge is for individuals only. Co-authors or multiple writers are not allowed.
- If you are unable to complete the challenge, you will still be given time to complete it later on.
- The charges for participation are Rs. 2,000. There are no other charges to be paid if you register till 31st August, 2021.
- The registrations have been reopened till 31st August, 2021.
- The challenge will start as soon as you register and you will get 21 days to complete it.
- If you have any queries, please write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once you register, you will receive an email for further details!
You can also write on any other theme instead of #lifeincovid if you want to participate in the challenge but want to write on a different theme